Zurich is currently looking for Management Trainees to be based in our Life Insurance business in Jakarta office.
Management Trainee Program
- To develop leaders with experience across core areas of business.
- Real work, real challenges and real responsibilities to address real business challenges.
- 5 months Program, Rotating through a number of different core departments and get a grip on every aspect.
Your Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop a practical understanding of how processes and systems in own area of work.
- Involved in short term projects during assignments
- Provide feedback and recommendations for the improvement of processes and systems
- Participate fully as a team member and contribute to the improved performance of the team.
- Expand knowledge and exchange it with team members and business partners.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Master Degree from any discipline with GPA min 3.3
- Active in student organization and volunteering activities
- Max. 2 years working experience
- Fluent in English
Who we are
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 172 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
For further information please click this link